Monday, March 19, 2012

Healthy Jump Start

Hi everyone!
I wanted to post about an amazing new program that I am involved in. It's at my local gym, Silver Mountain Sports club. Its called, if title wasn't revealing enough, Healthy jump start, It's very exciting. Basically, I have made a commitment to work out 6 days a week, for the first 2 weeks, I have the opportunity to work out with a trainer 4 days a week. Then I work out on my own 2 more days during the week. Over the next 6 weeks, the time I get to spend with my trainer slowly decreases, and by the end working out will be like second nature. If I loose 10 lbs by the end, I will receive great rewards, as well as everyone participating in the program. It is an amazing program and I am so excited to share my progress with you!


Thanks for reading!
-Ruzele

1 comment:

  1. What a great way for you to develop a really healthy habit!

    ReplyDelete