Sunday, April 1, 2012

Work it out, Working out

Hi everyone!
I wanted to blog about working out today. I am absolutely in love with it! I work out at least 6 days a week for an hour. The first week was absolute hell, I was so sore that I couldn't even move. Walking to the bathroom was painful, let alone going the next day to work out even more, it was hard to even think about. But I pushed my self, and got through it, and now if I'm not at the gym monday through thursday at 6 pm, then I start getting nervous! Working out is becoming habitual, which in the long run, is a very useful tool.
My favorite part of working out is feeling the burn in your muscles after weight lifting, or running. If someone told me 2 months ago that I would be working out 6 out of 7 days of the week, I would have laughed in their face. My point is, that ANYONE can change their life, if you truly have the motivation and drive, anything is possible. There is a quote that I believe represents exactly what I'm going through:
"Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change."
-Anthony Robbins


Thank you guys for reading, I'll leave you with an instagram from earlier this week, It's always intimidating walking into the weight room surrounded by men who's arms are the size of my head



New F21 haul video coming soon!
Thanks for reading,
Ruzele

No comments:

Post a Comment