Sunday, February 12, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

After Yesterday's gut spilling, I though I would post a simple outfit of the day. My day consisted of church, homework, and going to the gym. Although It was oh-so-thrilling, I would much prefer spending the day shopping, or doing something not involving school work.




Shirt- Asos
Vest- Forever21
Color Block Skirt- Forever21
Shoes- Style369
Feather Necklace- Urban Outfitters
Charm Necklace- Vintage
Tights-Style369

Yes, I know it's not Valentines day yet, but while out today everyone told me they loved my valentines outfit (which wasn't planed), and since it's 2 days away, I figured why not put it up today? I absolutely adore this shirt from Asos curve, and paired with the skirt and faux fur boots (considering there's about 2 feet of snow outside) I thought it was perfect! 

With Love,
Ruzele

No comments:

Post a Comment