Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SO SORE! (Update #1)

          Hello everyone!
       
          This is my first weekly update on my weight loss progress. I'm not sure how exactly I want to format these, but I'll figure it out, if anyone has any suggestions, leave them in the comments below! Enough with the semantics, As you can tell from the title of this post, I'm very sore! I wasn't reaching the weight goals I wanted to, so kicked up my workout a bit. Im running/ walking on the treadmill for the first 30 minutes then doing weight machines for at least 15 minutes. Hopefully I'll get past this sore spot soon enough.

          I do have to give you a bit of bad news, I did go up a little in my weight this week, because I slacked on going to the gym, and keeping track of what I was eating. But this is the mark of a new week, and I know I am going to do better this week, because I'm paying attention to what I'm eating, and making sure I'm at the gym. And, I'm going to update more, because thats the only way I'll keep myself consistent and totally honest.

Thanks for reading!
Ruzele

No comments:

Post a Comment