Thursday, October 27, 2011

Puppy Love

Hi Everyone!
Today I felt like writing a post about my dog, yes this might seem random, but I was just watching the news and they were talking about how dogs in my local city were being put down because there wasn't enough space in their kennel. I wanted to write this post about how important it is to adopt dogs that are in need. I adopted my dog about 4 months ago from my local animal shelter, he was 8 months old when I adopted him and had been a stray for his whole life.
This is Olliver (ollie):


I'm not sure what breed he his, I call him a yorkie-wiener-poo because I know that he has those 3 breeds in his genetics, but I'm not sure what else. He is so rambunctious and is obsessed with his toys. By the end of the day my room ends up looking like a preschool.

I just want to say how important it is to adopt if it is possible, I don't know how I lived before I got Ollie

Coming up; Style Profile: Hayley Hasselhoff

Thanks for Reading!

live.love.learn

-Ruzele

No comments:

Post a Comment